New Business Associate (German) Dublin
Help Stripe win new users.
The sales team at Stripe combines deep product expertise with a commitment to helping new and existing businesses succeed across a range of industries. As a new business associate, you’ll work to uncover and define the best growth opportunities for Stripe, including new customers, new verticals and new sales strategies. You’ll manage inbound leads (as the first point of contact for many new and growing businesses interested in Stripe), handle the full sales cycle through to onboarding new users, and develop strategies that enable us to reach new merchants who may not be familiar with Stripe. Along the way, you’ll work closely with business and product leaders across the company to help Stripe continue growing quickly.
If you’re smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Manage inbound leads and outbound campaigns.
- Reach out via email and phone to drive new opportunities.
- Help new users evaluate Stripe and handle detailed questions about Stripe’s product capabilities.
- Identify the most promising users and verticals that will help Stripe grow.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and existing customers, as well as internal colleagues across the company.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience working with external clients, especially complex organizations with unique business needs.
- An ability to understand the Stripe API and build great relationships with highly technical customers.
- A passion for technology, the start-up community, and supporting other businesses as they grow.
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a high-growth environment where things change quickly.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- A desire to help shape the sales process at a growing company.
- Inside sales experience prospecting, qualifying leads, and using Salesforce is a plus.
We look forward to hearing from you.