Metrics and Reporting, Manager Seattle
Generate insights and impact from data.
Stripe is the best software platform for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars every year for millions of businesses around the world. More than 80% of American adults bought something on Stripe in the last year.
With all this data, we’re looking for a leader to grow our metrics and reporting capabilities on the Data Science team. The ideal candidate cares deeply about metrics, data visualizations, is detail oriented, great at communication, and loves mentoring others.
- Grow a strong team of data analysts who work closely with product and business teams to identify important questions, define key success metrics, and work on dashboards and data visualization for Stripe
- Help shape how Stripe as a company utilizes metrics for core company performance and work with leadership teams to develop company wide KPIs and metrics
- Develop strong hypotheses, independently solve problems, and share insights in a compelling narrative
- Communicate findings and influence key product and business leaders
You’d ideally have:
- 4+ years experience in a highly analytical role
- 1+ years of experience managing a team of data analysts
- Degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Economics, Statistics, Sciences, Engineering)
- Highly skilled at writing SQL to query relational databases
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience and passion for developing the right metrics and dashboards/visualizations
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, or other data visualization tools
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile
- A visual sample of a dashboard or report that you’ve generated that presents data effectively (data can be sanitized)
We look forward to hearing from you.