Marketing Operations, Global Processes San Francisco
Measure how Stripe connects with users.
Stripe is looking for a self-starter to partner closely with our marketing teams across Stripe to own the identification, development, improvement, and scaling of marketing growth processes. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems with limited oversight.
This is a role based in our San Francisco office. The ideal candidate is someone who’s passionate about Stripe and our mission and has a desire to help build from scratch and is highly technically and analytically oriented.
- design, implement, and manage new marketing processes crucial to our growth
- identify ways to improve process burden on the marketing team to help increase productivity
- surface insights from data captured about marketing campaigns and later funnel activities
- work closely with our sales teams and other user facing teams
- handle implementation of systems and tools within the marketing team, working closely with the internal systems team
- manage internal issue and projects system, addressing questions from both the marketing team and other teams at Stripe, as well as delegating and prioritizing asks
- have 1-3 years of work experience
- are able to break down problems of all different types in a structured fashion and identify the key issues to solve
- work well under pressure, with ruthless prioritization and timely and transparent communication
- are either comfortable with analytical work or are very excited about putting in the hard work to learn (SQL, Excel etc.)
- have an eye for detail, but also an ability to refer back to the big picture
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-JM2
We look forward to hearing from you.