Marketing Manager Melbourne
Help define and amplify the Stripe story and connect our products with users in Australia and New Zealand.
As an early member of the marketing team at Stripe, you’ll help businesses of all sizes grow globally by making it easy for them to accept payments from anywhere in the world. Every year, Stripe helps hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world process billions of dollars.
As the first marketer at Stripe for Australia and New Zealand, you’ll help shape how we reach and interact with our customers, creating inspiring and compelling campaigns, resources and experiences that demonstrate how Stripe’s products can help their businesses scale. You’ll be counted on to work cross-functionally across several teams, including sales, comms, product, legal, engineering and more.
As the ideal candidate, you’re a leader and a doer. You take a creative approach to challenges and initiatives and never settle for good enough. You’re strategic and collaborative with a strong bias to action and you care about doing what’s best for our users, for Stripe, and your team.
You’ll have relevant experience with and a passion for demand generation, direct marketing, content marketing, and designing and executing marketing campaigns. You’ll be able to help set our field marketing strategy, as well as roll up your sleeves to execute on it.
- Generate user insights and partner closely with sales to develop effective field marketing strategies and programs based on those insights.
- Create compelling messaging and content resources that help prospective users and decision-makers better understand Stripe’s offerings and benefits. This may include research and reports, guides, and presentations.
- Plan and execute marketing programs to drive awareness among audiences beyond developers and startups, generate leads and accelerate pipeline. Programs can include, but are not limited to, email and direct mail campaigns, webinars, partner activities, content marketing and events.
- Track, measure and communicate program results, and seek to generate new global best practices through experimental efforts.
- Partner with global product and growth marketing teams, including on product launches, user and market research, and digital strategies.
- Be a local steward of the Stripe brand in Australia and New Zealand.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 7 - 10 years of B2B marketing experience, including expertise in content creation and content marketing, multi-touch campaigns, demand generation, and multi-channel programs, e.g. those spanning email, webinars and ecosystem co-marketing.
- Demonstrated track record of developing sound marketing strategies and managing innovative multi-channel campaigns that exceed target goals.
- Remarkable written and verbal communication skills, including being able to craft powerful user stories, and to convey complex topics with simplicity.
- Ability to work and adapt in a changing and technical industry and work environment.
- Superb organisation and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once.
- Proven leadership capability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data.
We look forward to hearing from you.