Marketing Manager - Content and Campaigns San Francisco
Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies.
With creative and thoughtful marketing, we aim to help existing and prospective users alike understand our products and choose Stripe for their businesses. We’re a highly cross-functional and transparent company and our team prides itself on collaborating and working closely with almost every team at Stripe.
We’re searching for an experienced content creator who can develop helpful and inspirational content for all of Stripe’s key audiences. As an early member of the Marketing team, you’ll help us reach these audiences in new and compelling ways.
- Develop thought leadership and product-oriented content for businesses of all sizes, across industries. Whether it’s for our website, the blog, or distributed by the Sales team, you’ll help us decide the best type of content for each format.
- Repackage existing content for use in scaled campaigns. Based on the goals of each campaign, we’ll look to you to recommend the form factor—from infographics to one-sheeters to long-form white papers.
- Work with the marketing team to develop a content calendar. You’ll help us plan and prioritize content based on company goals.
- Bring the Stripe voice to life. You’ll work with our marketing team to develop resources that are clear, approachable, and helpful.
- Develop a content strategy that engages new users, improves SEO and helps the sales team engage new customers.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience developing quality content for various formats, channels and audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You love to write, and don’t mind spending time putting pen to paper.
- Experience developing content strategies and writing meaningful content for forward-thinking technology companies
- The ability to distill difficult concepts for different audiences, whether that’s a founder of a 5-person startup or the VP at a Fortune 500 company.
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in the payments and/or B2B technology industries is a plus.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-JM2
We look forward to hearing from you.