Marketing Analyst San Francisco
Stripe is looking for an experienced marketing analyst to join our Analytics team, where you’ll play a critical role in accelerating our growth around the world. Do you love measuring the performance of different marketing channels and campaigns and making recommendations to drive growth? Do you enjoy thinking through the complexity of marketing attribution to ensure we are making the right investments? If yes, then we would love to hear from you!
- Develop metrics and frameworks for measuring conversion rates and marketing effectiveness.
- Design, analyze, and interpret the results of experiments.
- Make recommendations to business partners based upon data/results; benchmark results to external data.
- Develop dashboards and visualizations for ongoing measurement and insights.
- Work with engineering teams on tracking and instrumentation.
- Build robust attribution models that effectively measure performance of each channel.
- Deepen understanding of our users through analyses with techniques such as A/B testing, predictive modeling, acquisition and churn analysis, clustering, segmentation.
- Work closely with marketing, product and engineering teams.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 4+ yrs experience working with and analyzing large data sets. Marketing analytics experience preferred.
- BS in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Math, Sciences, Engineering, CS). M.Sc./Ph.D. a plus.
- Mastery of SQL.
- Ability to communicate results clearly and a focus on driving impact.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with marketing tools (e.g., Google Analytics, MixPanel, Marketo, Optimizely, etc.).
- Expertise with a scientific computing language (R or Python).
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Description of the most interesting data analysis you’ve done, key findings, and its impact.
We look forward to hearing from you.