Manager, Recruiting Coordinators San Francisco
Help us grow Stripe.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Stripe’s success. We have a world-class team working together to attract and hire thoughtful, collaborative, and focused people who drive Stripe’s global impact. We are looking for a Manager for our US Recruiting Coordination team who will develop and support our recruiting coordinators, help streamline our recruitment process, enhance candidate experience, and provide metrics and analysis on productivity. This role will require partnering closely with recruiting managers and recruiters to ensure they are receiving outstanding support from the coordination team and delivering a high-quality candidate experience. Additionally, this role is key in designing and implementing innovative recruiting processes, and managing these projects while partnering cross functionally.This person must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment—unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
- Act as a key partner to recruiting leadership and partners across the business (including legal, IT, payroll, HR, and others) to design and drive efficiency and implement scalable recruiting processes
- Ensure coordinators are providing excellent support to recruiters; give timely feedback and troubleshoot issues
- Support and encourage the growth of recruiting coordinators
- Ensure candidates have a great experience during their interview process at Stripe and seek out new ways to improve candidate experience
- Maintain data reports and performance metrics, and report out to the global recruiting team
- Manage multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- From time to time, additional project and program responsibilities
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience within a recruiting or growing user-facing organization
- Experience managing people, with the ability to lead, mentor, and support the recruiting coordinator team
- Strong time management, communication and organizational skills
- A team player with excellent relationship management skills
- Knowledge of recruiting systems and processes
- BS/BA degree
- Proven track record of designing and implementing process improvements
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume
- A brief description of your relevant experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.