Manager, Product and International Financial Partnerships San Francisco
Lead innovation on financial capabilities
The Financial Partnerships team develops and executes partnership strategies and products with companies across the financial industry—banks, networks and other financial technology providers—to scale and differentiate the financial capabilities of Stripe’s products and business. We’re looking for an experienced manager to lead the Product and International Partnerships teams within our Financial Partnerships organization. These teams are responsible for building and growing relationships with the majority of our financial partners, including the expansion of our strategic partnership initiatives outside the US and Canada. The teams include individuals operating across business development, partner management, and hybrid international partnership roles.
- Collaborate with Payments Engineering and the broader Financial Partnerships organization to develop partnership strategies enabling product and strategic initiatives globally.
- Oversee identification, negotiation and execution of financial partnership opportunities in all Stripe markets.
- Scale well-defined partnership strategies and commercial structures to enable new and improved product capabilities globally.
- Work with Financial Partner Operations, Legal, Marketing, and other teams to launch and manage new partners and partnership programs.
- Build a vision for the teams, aligned with our product and international strategy. Recruit and develop the team globally.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key financial partners. Represent Stripe in meetings with executives across the financial industry.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 10+ years of experience in business development, product management or similar roles at a top technology company or at a payments or financial services company with a strong technology focus.
- Experience recruiting, developing, and managing diverse and high-performing partnerships teams.
- An understanding of product strategy and key requirements for scaling products and operations through partnerships.
- Ability to build operational approaches for teams to execute and manage multiple deals across financial product areas and geographies. Able to step in and negotiate effectively with partners when needed.
- Strong collaboration, communication, and relationship building skills. Ability to influence senior stakeholders across organizations and borders.
- International partnerships experience a plus.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-FB1
We look forward to hearing from you.