Manager, Premium & Enterprise Services Seattle
Design and build support products and services that delight users and help arm them to grow the GDP of the internet.
Stripe is expanding to power the online payments infrastructure throughout the world. We support businesses ranging from mom and pop businesses to Fortune 500 companies. The Services team is building tailored professional support services for our largest and most strategic users.
Stripe is looking for a leader to help build, expand and grow the team operationally from our new Seattle office. The Manager, Premium & Enterprise Services cultivates the happiness of their team members while guiding them to be the best they can be, through feedback, mentoring, and advocacy within the organization. This means helping to set team goals, and using metrics to efficiently measure and guide team performance in pursuit of those goals. The Premium & Enterprise Services team is also responsible for managing large operational projects.
- Ensure team members are happy, effective, and growing in their career and new work experiences.
- Guide the organization to design and deliver incredible user experiences.
- Set clear goals and directions, and provide regular feedback on team members’ performance.
- Maintain metrics and analysis of team performance, and provide regular reporting on team performance in the form of written analysis and performance reports.
- Transmit and foster our values, serving as a beacon of Stripe’s user-centric philosophy and culture of transparency, empathy, inclusion, and empowerment.
- Help build the organization through management projects such as recruiting, training, writing team policies, defining team processes, or other organizational improvements.
Our ideal candidate will have many of the following:
- At least 7-10 years of direct people management experience.
- Experience leading customer success managers, account managers or support teams (Especially one in a high-growth technology company.)
- A lucid, well-formed communication style (either on the phone or in writing), with an impulse to listen and be empathetic first, and an ability to be firm and assertive when necessary.
- An ability to execute on and deliver complex operational projects involving multiple stakeholders; i.e. project management and collaboration skills.
- Great operational awareness: a sense of the big picture in any organization they inhabit, how team members’ individual goals contribute to that, and how they can help team members navigate best within the big picture.
- Skill and credibility doing the core work of a user facing team with a high bar for quality, and a willingness to lead by example and participate in the work where necessary.
You should include these in your application:
- Description of why you want to work in this role.
We look forward to hearing from you.