Lead Integration Solutions Architect San Francisco
Help architect, build and run our integrations platform as we scale!
We’re looking for someone to join the Internal Systems team who is passionate about applying their skills to streamline and scale how teams at Stripe work together. As the first ever hire in Internal Systems dedicated to integration strategy, your role will involve collaborating with teams across Stripe to understand current challenges and gaps, driving the selection of a middleware platform, and building out the next generation of business application integrations to help unlock critical business workflows.
- Be responsible for designing an integration strategy across our enterprise application stack
- Own implementation of platform best practices around security, error handling, QA, tuning, and production support
- Optimize integration interfaces to support a constantly changing applications landscape
- Work with internal customers across Stripe to understand business needs and translate those needs into a prioritized roadmap
- Help build out the team
You’d ideally have:
- 10+ years developing enterprise services and application integrations
- Experience with PaaS integration platforms (TIBCO, Oracle, IBM)
- Experience with Ruby, Python, and/or Scala a plus
- Experience scaling a team to support high SLA, high integrity interfaces
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and lead and drive complex operational initiatives
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions
- Experience partnering with security to design solutions that adhere to internal guidelines while meeting business needs
- A collaborative approach to getting work done
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile
We look forward to hearing from you.