Knowledge Management Program Manager San Francisco
Join our growing User Ops team!
Stripe is expanding internet commerce by making it easy for businesses to get started and grow globally. By helping companies accept payments from anywhere in the world, and broadening the types of transactions that happen online, we aim to increase the GDP of the internet.
The User Ops Platform team builds programs and tools that enable our global, distributed and lean User Ops teams to delight our users with fast and helpful support. The Knowledge team is the newest addition to our User Ops Platform. It’s responsible for arming our User Ops team with knowledge and documentation to deliver faster, higher-quality responses to our users as well as designing self-help experiences for Stripe users through structured and useful content.
We’re looking for a Knowledge Management program manager who will drive the building and adoption of solutions that would allow for sharing, accessing and preserving knowledge across User Operations. Specifically, this individual will be responsible for developing and implementing a knowledge management strategy for capturing, organizing and developing information from the different teams within User Ops. They would also recommend infrastructure and best practices for managing information that is produced throughout the the largest operational global team at Stripe.
We’re looking for individuals who are excited about designing knowledge platforms, information flows to and from support specialists and processes and tooling for scaling our support operations. As the first member of this team, you’ll be able to set strategy, partner closely with engineering teams and work cross-functionally on effective information flows.
- Develop and implement a knowledge management strategy and processes across User Operations that would allow for sharing, accessing and preserving of knowledge across the team.
- Be the first point of contact for team members seeking support, advice, training, information, guidance around knowledge management.
- Work cross-functionally across User Ops, Vendor Management teams, Product, Docs and ensure that knowledge management initiatives and content changes are rolled out to the right audience.
- Write and review knowledge content.
- Partner closely with engineers and tools team to improve knowledge management tooling.
- Build new and scalable processes that can be widely adopted.
You might be a fit if:
- You have 2+ years experience in developing knowledge management systems.
- You have familiarity or experience with CMS application.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects, and have a track record for taking projects from conception to launch.
- You are action-oriented, with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- You can prioritize competing demands while working on complex problems.
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, and are comfortable thinking from first principles to solve problems.
- You have a knack for working well with a wide range of people.
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.