Issuer Business Development New York
Stripe makes it easy for any developer to access and manage the capabilities of the financial system including global card payments, banking, and other innovative financial services. The Financial Partnerships organization is responsible for the strategy, partnerships, and overall execution required to offer these capabilities globally. Stripe is live in 25 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe.
We’re looking for someone to join the Cards & Banking team to build out a new program to strengthen our engagement with large strategic credit card issuers. This role will be based in New York.
- Oversee identification, negotiation and execution of partnership opportunities with card issuers and authentication providers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key partners in North America and Europe.
- Build and scale partnership strategies and commercial structures to enable improved authentication, acceptance, and dispute experiences for Stripe’s users.
- Collaborate with our Payment Operations & Engineering organizations to enable new products with our financial partners.
- Join a fast growing and high-impact team to build the universal payments infrastructure of the Internet through partnerships.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 3+ years of experience working with card issuers.
- Has 6+ years BD/deals experience.
- Has a strong background in negotiating product deals.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to make decisions and influence stakeholders.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle ambiguity.
We look forward to hearing from you.