Internal Finance Systems San Francisco
Help architect, build and run our finance applications as we scale!
Stripe provide tools that make it easier for entrepreneurs all over the world to grow their businesses. We are looking for a proven leader to lead our internal systems team. You will help us identify gaps in our current processes, bring knowledge of best practices around identity management, controls and systems integrations from past experience at large companies. You will be innovative and not bound by the strictures of past practices developed elsewhere. We want Stripe to be at the leading edge of all business systems applying the leanest, most efficient, uncluttered and non-bureaucratic process possible, while still developing an appropriately controlled and accurate internal systems environment.
- Be responsible for implementing and maintaining finance applications and meta data.
- Understand, document and define data flow among existing systems to collaborate with development team to automate processes.
- Identify opportunities for system integration and automation.
- Work closely with business partners to understand and define requirements, objectives, and processes to drive strategic application efforts with other teams. Provide ongoing support to these teams as the needs arise.
- Ensure appropriate controls and documentation are followed to facilitate an effective control environment
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 10-15 years of relevant system architecting experience with a strong knowledge of systems such as Workday, Oracle, Salesforce, and financial planning systems.
- Experience scaling a global organization working with business partners and engineering teams.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and lead and drive complex operational initiatives.
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate effectively with management, IT, vendors and international teams.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.