Interchange Partner San Francisco
Be a part of building the Finance team at Stripe!
We are building an elite team to drive financial insight and strategy at Stripe. The Growth Finance and Strategy team brings understanding and predictability to Stripe’s top line financials, and we work together with our key business partners to accelerate long term growth for Stripe. You will be instrumental in defining Stripe’s business aspirations and realizing its potential.
- Serve as the internal expert on card network interchange and scheme fee rules, working closely with engineers to build and optimize our global acquiring platform. Your knowledge will shape our view on how merchants can benefit from and comply with network rules.
- Build and maintain frequent dialogue with card networks to clarify and stay current on rule changes, and provide feedback on user impact.
- Proactively identify cost saving opportunities for our users and work closely with GTM teams to communicate with users.
- Partner with the Analytics team to develop tools and dashboards to automate impact analysis of rule changes and identification of optimization opportunities.
- At least 5 to 7 years of operational experience with or within card schemes or merchant acquiring, including experience within payments teams at leading technology companies.
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners.
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment.
- A proven ability to be a self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision. An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn is a must.
To apply, please send us:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.