Integration Engineer New York Remote- North America San Francisco
Integrate cutting-edge payment solutions for Stripe’s largest customers.
Stripe’s Customer Success team works with our largest and most complex users to design and integrate advanced payments infrastructure. Integration Engineers are experienced engineers with a strong background consulting with customers to understand their objectives, designing and developing integrations, leveraging technology to drive business value, and acting as a technical subject-matter expert. You will have the opportunity to help define and architect integrations across some of the world’s largest global marketplaces.
- Become an expert on Stripe’s APIs and how to best deploy them.
- Work hand-in-hand across Stripe’s Sales and Customer Success organizations to guide and help Stripe customers integrate with our APIs and products.
- Own and drive relationships with external technical audiences of all kinds — from engineer to CTO — to understand business objectives and translate requirements into solutions.
- Be the technical relationship owner and subject-matter expert with the customer during the integration and deployment project cycle.
- Work directly with customers to design and architect integrations, review code, provide sample code, and ensure an overall smooth deployment with Stripe’s products.
- Educate and teach customer technical teams on Stripe products and the best way to implement and integrate with them.
- Provide structured feedback and work closely with Stripe’s product engineering teams.
You should be:
- A capable engineer, with previous background building web or mobile applications.
- Experienced in full stack development and software architecture patterns, able to understand how a wide variety of technologies and systems interact with each other.
- A great communicator, comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Interested in solving open ended business problems with a combination of technology and creative thinking.
- Experienced working with customers through integration and deployment projects. Able to travel up to 25%.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a technical degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Math (MBA a plus, but not required).
- Has experience integrating Stripe or other RESTful APIs into web applications.
- Has a background working in a similar customer-facing role (e.g. consultant, solutions architect, or sales engineer).
- Thrives in a cross-functional, collaborative environment.
You should include these in your application:
- Your CV, résumé, Github, or LinkedIn page.
- Links to code or other work of which you’re particularly proud.
We look forward to hearing from you.