Integration Engineer New York Remote- North America San Francisco
Integrate cutting-edge payment solutions for Stripe’s largest customers.
Our Integration Engineering team is responsible for providing technical leadership and guidance to our users and partners throughout the entire lifecycle of their Stripe experience. In the past year, this team has integrated large accounts such as Google, Facebook and Lyft. Our users and partners are an extremely diverse group – from the fastest growing, technology driven startups in the world today, to traditional enterprise customers who are transitioning to a more modern infrastructure, to entirely new businesses embarking on a launch.
Core Responsibilities of Integration Engineers are:
- Supporting Stripe’s Deployment and Account Management team in helping customers understand what is technically possible with Stripe.
- Understanding user and partner requirements and communicating how Stripe can solve their business and technical challenges.
- Planning and executing integration engineering end-to-end, from high-level architecture down to code implementation.
- Creating technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices.
- Serving as the primary, technical point of contact for our largest users’ and partners’ technical teams during deployment.
- Driving high quality integrations and timelines.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- A strong technical generalist.
- Comfortable with code-level debugging (Stripe code and customer code).
- Empathetic, collaborative, communicative, and consultative.
- Confident and comfortable with customers.
- Intellectually curious, with great problem solving skills.
As an Integration Engineer, you’ll be expected to:
- Be fluent in at least 2 programming languages.
- Be comfortable talking about technical concepts and explaining how Stripe works, both from a product feature and API architecture perspective.
- Have tinkered with a bunch of languages and services, with enough insight across the programming landscape to step into unfamiliar code and make sense of what’s going on.
- Be able to think on your feet and dive into helping our users and partners with their technical issues.
- Excel at generating excitement around what Stripe is building within our prospects and users.
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems, both individually and as a member of our team.
- Empathize with users of all experience levels and see through their questions to quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- Able to travel up to 25%.
We look forward to hearing from you.