Insights Analyst Dublin
We are looking for an Insights Analyst to join our Financial Crimes team based in Dublin.
The Financial Crimes team builds anti-money laundering (AML), counter-terrorist financing (CTF), sanctions, and regulatory compliance controls in support of Stripe’s growing business. As an Insights Analyst, you will be analyzing internal data and global trends to understand and communicate the drivers of financial crimes risk and the effectiveness of our controls.
Stripe is both a technology company and a financial services company, and you will need to be comfortable straddling both of those worlds every day. If you are incessantly curious, detail oriented, great at communication, and eager to dive into a quickly-growing company, we want to hear from you.
- Contribute to the team’s ongoing intelligence work.
- Help us understand the drivers of financial crimes risk and act on your findings.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and an ability to navigate non-binary, high-risk decisions.
- Work closely with other Financial Crimes team members to question assumptions, suggest improvements, define key metrics, and improve performance.
- Work closely with Data Science and Financial Crimes leadership to develop Stripe’s enterprise risk assessment, customer risk rating, and transaction monitoring programs.
- Communicate results and influence key decisions.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience working in a financial crimes, AML, risk, or operations team.
- Experience writing SQL and communicating the results.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information, including transaction data.
- Comfort working cross-functionally and juggling multiple projects.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced, high-volume and technology-driven environment.
Nice to haves:
- Financial Crimes or payments experience.
- Experience at a high-growth, scaling company.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here#LI-DA1
We look forward to hearing from you.