Inclusion & Diversity Program Manager San Francisco
Help us grow a more inclusive and diverse Stripe.
The I&D Team at Stripe helps drive the actions and behaviors that make differences, widely considered, matter at Stripe. We do this in shared partnership with Stripes and teams across the company by strategically supporting recruiting and career development efforts (and the processes and structures around them), strengthening the inclusiveness of our work environment and considering impactful external action. By doing that, we foster a workplace where differences are well represented and fully leveraged, ensure that Stripe feels like an excellent, welcoming home for everyone to do great work, and connect our commitment to inclusion to those outside of Stripe, including community partners and users. Inclusion, we believe, will drive the innovation we seek in all aspects of our work, no matter our role.
We are excited to bring an I&D Program Manager onto our team to help us fulfill this mission.
- Build and lead inclusion programs across Stripe relating to our internal culture, such as strategically supporting our eight employee resources groups, their leaders, and Executive Sponsors.
- Iterate on and bring thought leadership to our Inclusion Survey, and use data and metrics as well as employee points of view to uncover ways to strengthen inclusion across the organization.
- Partner with other Stripe teams on workshops and learnings designed to deepen our culture of inclusion.
- Ensure, in partnership with our Internal Communications team, that the content of our I&D messaging and resources is cohesive, impactful and effectively delivered through various communication vehicles.
- Create and manage an external engagement plan relating to limited high-impact partnerships and how the success of those relationships are measured.
- Ensure the I&D Team is operating efficiently and effectively and its goals and plans are well articulated and delivered.
As a growing organization, the work on our teams is always iterative, often evolving. You’ll often pivot in your work, and these are just key areas of focus.
We’re looking for:
- At least five years’ experience program managing inclusion or diversity efforts or leading such efforts as part of a business, operations or Human Resources function.
- Experience working with or being a part of employee resources groups or similar collective.
- Relationships with organizations focused on diversity in the technology and payments industry, or experience working with community partners of a business enterprise.
- Excellent training, presentation, project management, and written and verbal communication skills, particularly around matters of corporate culture, inclusion and diversity.
- Strong analytical skills; ability understand and utilize data to influence program strategies and to develop compelling narratives about organizational effectiveness and impact.
- Humble attitude with eagerness to shift from high-level strategic thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside functional teams.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in at least one area, and have done some work, and have interest in developing skills and capabilities, in the others.#LI-FB1
We look forward to hearing from you.