Immigration Paralegal Seattle
Help Stripe grow our legal team!
The Employment & Immigration (E&I) Legal team at Stripe is growing! We’re looking for an experienced Immigration Paralegal to help scale Stripe’s world class immigration program.
- Help employees navigate the immigration process, including nonimmigrant and immigrant visa applications.
- Develop short and long-term work authorization plans for candidates in the recruiting process.
- Work closely with the Recruiting, Onboarding, Relocation, and other People Teams to ensure employees joining with a visa have an excellent experience.
- Be a trusted, internal partner and resource to employees.
- Cultivate relationships with outside counsel partners.
- Ensure application timeliness and manage deadlines.
- Iterate on existing processes and approaches based on the changing immigration landscape.
- Lead internal reviews or audits of immigration data, processes, and policies.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 5 years of experience as an employment based immigration paralegal. Immigration experience beyond the US is a plus.
- Think strategically and creatively, finding solutions by reexamining assumptions.
- Enjoy helping their colleagues work through the immigration process.
- Be an expert at effectively managing deadlines and competing priorities, moving with urgency and focus.
- Communicate clearly and kindly.
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.