HR Technology Manager San Francisco
Help build the engine that enables Stripe to recruit, hire, and grow our people!
We’re looking for someone to join the Internal Systems team who is passionate about the technology powering our people experience. As the HR Technology Manager at Stripe, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of systems that support the people team at each stage of the employee life cycle. You’ll work with business leaders, managers, and employees across Stripe to strategize and implement systems, processes, and programs to help people succeed.
- Own the long-term strategic roadmap for people systems to support needs across the employee life cycle
- Improve processes with the People team to effectively support recurring annual initiatives (open enrollment, bi-annual performance management), one-off projects, and day-to-day needs
- Drive system design initiatives in partnership with Analytics to align infrastructure with reporting needs
- Understand, document and define data flows among existing systems to identify opportunities for process improvement and automation
- Ensure appropriate controls and documentation are followed to meet security and compliance requirements across all systems
- Build out a team to manage existing applications and implement new solutions as needed
You’d ideally have:
- 6-8+ years architecting experience with HR technology systems
- 4+ years hands-on experience with an HRIS platform, Workday preferred
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, Greenhouse preferred
- Experience managing a global organization working with business partners and analytics teams
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and lead and drive complex operational initiatives
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions
- Experience partnering with security to design solutions that adhere to internal guidelines while meeting business needs
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- A collaborative approach to getting work done
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile
We look forward to hearing from you.