HR Operations Specialist San Francisco
Build the best people org at Stripe!
In People Operations, you’ll use your eye for detail and tireless commitment to process improvement to work with teams across Stripe to implement programs that help all Stripes succeed. As an HR Operations Specialist, you’ll be part of our People Team working on our internal HR systems and working closely with Payroll, Legal, and Stripe managers to make incoming and existing Stripes’ experiences seamless as they onboard, transfer teams, or relocate. You will also be utilizing our People systems and searching for ways to streamline/optimize how we work.
- Assist in the maintenance of Workday by auditing data entered during the employee lifecycle and helping our HRIS in maintaining job profiles, job families, and comp codes
- Support and partner with the People team to process changes in Workday when Stripes change managers, cost centers, teams or locations, ensuring a high degree of accuracy
- Run various, regular, and ad-hoc reports for People Ops partners, compensation, benefits, recruiting, and leadership (including headcount reports, demographic reports, diversity reports, etc.)
- Assist other Stripes by responding to employment verifications and other people-related data requests
- Create and maintain employee files, track annual trainings, review candidate documentation and manage background checks
- Proactively look for process improvements and automation to assist the People Ops team scale
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of HR operations experience, ideally in global, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Experience with an HRIS system (ideally Workday) and excellent Excel skills
- A clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and customer-service attitude
- A mind for detail—you are detail-oriented and have patience to audit and dive deep into HR data to determine patterns and check for inaccuracies
- Strong analytical skills, a proven ability to execute processes, and a flexible approach to problem-solving
- Discretion and judgment handling confidential and sensitive data
- Technical curiosity and interest in evolving trends in HR products and services
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.