HR Operations Lead San Francisco
Come and build with us the foundation on which every Stripe can build their best self.
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars in payments each year and enable hundreds of thousands of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
To further this important mission, we are looking for a rigorous and creative individual to lead and play a key role in guiding the design of systems, processes, and programs to help people succeed at Stripe while ensuring our operations are compliant. You’ll blend people, process, technology, and culture to help keep Stripes around the world happy and productive.
- Build a world class HR operations function to partner with and enable an effective and efficient People team to scale, innovate and grow at Stripe
- Help develop and maintain key people programs including performance management and feedback, compensation planning, continuous learning, employee relations, and policy development at a global level
- Manage our HRIS system and ensure the integrity of all data, processes and integrations with our systems
- Ensure that our people operations, policies, and contracts are compliant on a local and global basis
- Work hand and hand with our Internal Systems team on the selection and integration of our HR technology solutions
- Focus on creating the best possible employee experience for Stripe’s global workforce
- Handle HR interactions cross-functionally with Payroll/Finance, IT, as well as other parts of the HR Team globally
- Coach and mentor team members, playing an active role in developing expertise
- 6+ years of experience in HR management and People Operations, preferably with a mix of experience in with fast-growing technology companies as well as more established organizations
- Experience designing and implementing people programs including performance management and feedback, compensation planning, continuous learning, employee relations, and policy development
- Strong analytical and project management skills; proven ability to design clear processes; very detail oriented
- Technical curiosity and knowledge of evolving trends in HR products and services
- Highly collaborative: You should be happy working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, be able to learn quickly, and not take yourself too seriously (a wry sense of humor is always appreciated). You should have strong interpersonal skills, and be able to maintain working relationships at all levels of the organization
- An excellent communicator: You can deftly translate complex topics and succinctly communicate with all types of audiences: vendors, executives, and internal customers, among others
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile
We look forward to hearing from you.