HR Coordinator - Fixed Term Employee San Francisco
Build the best People org at Stripe!
In People Operations, you’ll use your eye for detail and tireless commitment to process improvement to work with teams across Stripe to implement programs that help people succeed. As our HR Coordinator, you’ll be a part of our People team and you’ll help make incoming and existing Stripes’ experiences seamless as they onboard, transfer teams, or relocate. You’ll work closely with HR Business Partners, Payroll, Legal, and Stripe managers. You will also be utilizing our People systems (Workday) and searching for ways to streamline/optimize how we work.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Fixed Term Employee role for 12 months.
- Provide HR support to the business, answering employee and manager questions about HR programs, policies, and other HR-related topics.
- Support the HR Business Partners as they build and drive People Programs globally.
- Work with the HR Business Partner to ensure that Stripes feel supported and have positive People experiences.
- Triage Stripe employee inquiries and connect them to the right subject matter expert when necessary.
- Assist in the maintenance of Workday by auditing data entered during the employee lifecycle.
- Support the People team to process changes in Workday when Stripes change managers, cost centers, teams or locations, ensuring a high degree of accuracy.
- Run various, regular, and ad-hoc reports for People Ops partner, compensation, benefits, recruiting, and leadership (including headcount reports, demographic reports, diversity reports, etc.).
- Assist other Stripes by responding to employment verifications and other people-related data requests.
- Partner with the HR team in People related programs that affect Stripes globally for example, our bi-annual Performance Management program.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Global Operations experience.
- Demonstrated client-service orientation, with a clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and customer service attitude.
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Experience with an HRIS system (preferably Workday) & excellent Excel skills.
- A mind for detail—you are detail oriented and have patience to audit and dive deep into HR data to determine patterns and check for inaccuracies.
- Strong analytical skills, proven ability to execute processes, and a flexible approach to problem-solving.
- Technical curiosity and interest in evolving trends in HR products and services.
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.