HR Business Partner - Singapore Singapore
Build the best people org at Stripe.
Be our first HR team member on the ground in APAC! As an HR Business Partner you’ll help make Stripe a great place to work and grow. You’ll partner with business leaders, managers, and employees across Stripe to strategize and implement systems, processes, and programs to help people succeed. You’ll also work with the rest of the People Organisation to optimise efficiencies and drive improvements across how we work.
- Partner with our HRBP team to support APAC-based employees
- Act as an advocate and resource for APAC employees and managers
- Partner with and advise leaders and managers on all things people-related, including performance management & coaching, employee relations, and organizational development
- Advise and consult on Stripe HR policies, guidelines, and programs, in collaboration with your HR colleagues
- Collaborate with the People team to design and implement Stripe employee programs and create a positive Stripe experience for APAC employees
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A background of at least six years of HR experience , preferably with a mix of experience in fast-growing technology companies and more established organizations
- Ability to adapt your approach and pivot your skillset day to day from strategic, high level program implementation to granular in the weeds day to day work
- Strong analytics & reporting skills, experience with HRIS and Workday, a bonus
- Experience working across business functions
- A clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and strong customer service orientation
- Experience implementing people programs including performance coaching, compensation review process, HR compliance, and employee development/growth
- Strong project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes, and a very detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- Proven ability to influence across diverse groups and levels
- Experience with employee relations and knowledge of local laws and compliance
You should include these in your application:
- A description of your relevant background and interests
- A link to relevant online profiles (e.g. LinkedIn or Twitter) or your resume
- A short piece about the most interesting HR process problem you’ve faced
We look forward to hearing from you.