Head of Technical Services San Francisco
Support the launch and growth of Stripe’s largest customers.
The Head of Technical Services at Stripe will lead the Integration Engineering, Deployment Specialists, and Technical Account Management teams, primarily responsible for our largest and most complex customers. This leader will help drive our overall professional services revenue, crafting our services offerings and working cross-functionally to bring them to market. The team is responsible for ensuring that our customers deploy quickly with high quality integrations. It then partners closely with front line developers and technical leaders to ensure our customers continue to derive strategic value from Stripe and grow with us as our respective product portfolios expand. In addition, as we master the craft of technical services, help to build the assets and strategy that will enable us to scale through a partner ecosystem.
- Recruit, train and lead teams of Integration Engineers, Deployment Specialists, and Technical Account Managers.
- Develop the long-term vision and strategy for a growing team, and scale day-to-day operations.
- Be accountable for growing professional services revenue and continuing to evolve our offerings.
- Act as an advocate for our customers goals and their success with Stripe.
- Coach, mentor and guide multidisciplinary teams in developing consultative and solution-based skills.
- Effectively lead cross-functionally to shape Stripe’s solutions to meet client needs.
- Inspire, motivate and enable individual development to promote career growth of direct reports.
You might be a fit if:
- 15+ years of technology sales experience with 10+ years of people management experience.
- Strong technical background, ideally with a technical degree
- Experience building and leading professional services organizations, including devising services offerings and leading cross-functional commercialization efforts.
- Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance customer engineering and technical account management teams.
- Ability to build relationships with strategic client and industry thought leaders.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts and build great relationships with highly technical customers.
- Experience expanding in-house offerings to partner programs through ecosystem development
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage internet/software company.
We look forward to hearing from you.