Head of Stripe Vendor Management Seattle
As Stripe’s user base and global footprint grows dramatically, we are looking for an experienced leader who brings both strategic and operational abilities to lead our outsourced vendor operations. Our vendors provide user support across a number of contact channels such as email, chat and phone, they generate sales and qualify leads, they perform risk reviews and execute a variety of back office functions. You and your team are responsible for overseeing the vendor strategy for Stripe across user-facing teams and working closely with cross-functional leaders and operational teams across our User Operations, Sales, Compliance and Risk functions.
You know what it is like to start something from scratch, and then grow it structurally and methodically with an eye toward strategic impact and process improvement.
- Manage a global team of Stripes based in the San Francisco, Seattle and Dublin, Ireland and oversee a global outsourced vendor operation expected to double in size in the next twelve months.
- Be directly responsible for the results of the vendor operation and in doing so you’ll work closely with a variety of operational teams at Stripe.
- Lead negotiation and relationship management for all vendor contracts.
- Develop and deploy vendor-specific infrastructure globally, including security, tools, and processes.
- Work cross-functionally with User Operations and vendor teams to help Stripe improve our product and agent feedback loops.
You might be a fit if:
- You’re a proven leader with experience managing operational vendor and internal teams across different timezones.
- You enjoy managing large cross-functional and global projects.
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex initiatives, and have a track record for taking projects from conception to launch.
- You have a knack for working well with a wide range of people across internal teams and external vendors.
- You are action-oriented, with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to execute.
We look forward to hearing from you.