Head of Regional Security Operations EMEA Dublin
Help us scale our corporate security team!
The Corporate Security team at Stripe is looking for a security leader to join our team in Dublin, Ireland. As the Head of Regional Security Operations EMEA at Stripe, you will help develop our core physical security deliverables for local office locations, and build a program regionally to support Stripe’s as they work around the globe. You will work cross functionally within the Corporate Security team and alongside other business teams at the company to keep our employee’s and offices safe, protect our users and facilities, all while supporting global growth.
In this role you will:
- Serve as a leader on the team, and manage our security operations function (EMEA) and others as we grow.
- Work closely with Stripe’s workplace and facilities teams, office managers and team leads, external business partners, and help to manage relationships with regulatory and government agencies in order to maximize resources that benefit the team.
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop risk mitigation strategies that support workplace safety.
- Build a team that scales with the business, with regionally effective management groups and vendors that are localized for maximum effectiveness.
- Adopt existing, and develop new policy and procedure guidance documents for vendor behavior, security practices, user operations escalations, event management, crisis management, and incident documentation.
- Provide input in developing the effectiveness of Stripe’s global security operations center, working with internal teams to develop methods of operation that support regional objectives and regulatory requirements.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- At least 5+ years of experience working at a multi-national company, with responsibility for regional security operations in the EMEA.
- Solid understanding of core physical security risks and threats, and experience in developing effective and measurable programs in an international setting.
- A strategic mindset with a service attitude, constantly working towards satisfying the needs of our customers.
- Extreme organizational skills, hyper responsiveness, leadership excellence.
- A well developed stable of resources, cultivated through years of building relationships in the security industry, government, and tech community.
The person we want to hire for this role will also:
- Build employee education programming to increase security awareness levels throughout the company as we work to develop a culture of security that protects our users.
- Partner with functional and business teams across the company to identify and document Stripe’s most impactful risks, and ensure that your team is aligned with our business continuity plans.
- Develop localized emergency response team (ERT) resources in each office consisting of employee volunteers that can assist during an emergency.
- Be responsible for oversight and management of security activities, including CCTV, alarm systems, access control systems, and security staff at all company sites, with a unified approach of escalation and response.
- Help to build a regional Global Security Operations Center in Dublin that can help support the SFO facility; identify and develop GSOC technologies, deployment, and ongoing management with clear KPI’s that drive process improvement.
- Be a great communicator and solid project manager, able to effectively prioritize and advance a large number of projects happening simultaneously, often on tight deadlines.
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here#LI-DA1
We look forward to hearing from you.