Head of Premium Support Services
Help Stripe’s users grow the GDP of the internet.
Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies.
The Services team is providing tailored professional support services for our largest and most strategic users. Stripe is looking for a Seattle-based leader to help build, expand and grow the global Services team. The Head of Premium Support Services leads a high performing management team distributed across our Seattle, San Francisco, Dublin and Singapore offices. They cultivate the happiness of their teams while guiding them through feedback, mentoring, and advocacy within the organization. This means helping to set team goals, and using metrics to efficiently measure and guide team performance in pursuit of those goals. The Services team is also responsible for managing large operational projects.
- Guide the organization to design and deliver incredible user experiences. Ensure team members are happy, effective, and growing in their career and new work experiences.
- Set clear goals and directions, and provide regular feedback on team members’ performance. Maintain metrics and analysis of team performance, and provide regular reporting on team performance in the form of written analysis and performance reports.
- Transmit and foster our values, serving as a beacon of Stripe’s user-centric philosophy and culture of transparency, empathy, inclusion, and empowerment.
- Help build the organization through management projects such as recruiting, training, writing team policies, defining team processes, or other organizational improvements.
Our ideal candidate will have many of the following:
- At least 7-10 years of direct people management experience.
- Experience leading customer success managers, account managers or premium support teams (preferably in high-growth technology companies).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong operational background and a track-record of making data driven decisions.
- Skill and credibility doing the core work of a user facing team with a high bar for quality, and a willingness to lead by example.
- An ability to execute on and deliver complex operational projects involving multiple stakeholders.
We look forward to hearing from you.