Corporate Communications Lead San Francisco
Tell the Stripe story.
Stripe is expanding internet commerce by making it easy for new businesses to get started and grow globally. By helping businesses accept payments from anywhere in the world and broadening the types of transactions that happen online, we aim to increase the GDP of the internet.
With only 600 people today, Stripe helps hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world process billions of dollars every year. To date our growth has been driven by enthusiastic users, deep community involvement, and a bit of media coverage. Now we’re looking for a corporate communications leader to scale our message to larger business and policy-focused stakeholders.
- Define our point of view on broader industry topics and help further them in the right media
- Develop and maintain relationships with reporters and other influencers, particularly in the national and business media
- Lead the team on strategic communications and issues management
- Create and extend Stripe’s employment brand
- Help manage global agency teams and ensure consistency across geographies
You should have:
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- 12-15 years of experience in public relations or reputation management, preferably in a high-growth and/or B2B environment
- Familiarity with typical business metrics
- A proven track record, and relationships with key technology and business influencers
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile
- Any information you think would be most useful for us in understanding your background and accomplishments
- Writing samples are always welcome!
We look forward to hearing from you.