Marketing, Stripe Atlas San Francisco
Enable more people to start internet businesses
In 2016, we launched Stripe Atlas, a new way for entrepreneurs anywhere in the world to start an Internet business. Since then, we’ve been heartened by the opportunity to help entrepreneurs from more than 125 countries build global companies. We’ve been hard at work adding features to make it easier to start and run a company. Beyond incorporation and a bank account, our tools handle stock issuance, taxes, registered agent renewal, and more. Stripe’s mission is to expand the GDP of the internet, and our mission with Atlas is to enable more people—wherever they might be—to start internet businesses.
To help more entrepreneurs, we’re hiring someone to lead growth and marketing for Stripe Atlas. You’ll be responsible for growing the product to be the default way all founders—around the world—start internet companies. You’ll craft a go-to-market strategy, and do whatever it takes to make it a reality. You’ll lead execution across channels—including email, site, content, events, and partnerships—and coordinate with teams across the company.
Stripe Atlas operates as a small startup within Stripe, and you’ll be a key leader in building the team and expanding our impact.
- Craft a marketing and growth strategy for Stripe Atlas from scratch. You’ll be the single responsible person for driving growth through go-to-market work.
- Lead all growth execution for Stripe Atlas. You’ll set the goals, prioritize projects, and coordinate others across the Atlas team.
- Execute on the highest leverage projects in domains like user referrals, content, partnerships, SEO, site, events, email and paid media—or, whatever else you determine will be most effective.
- Obsess over the numbers, report on our progress towards our goals, and conduct analyses to inform our strategy.
- Talk to founders to deeply understand their needs. You’ll turn these insights into programs that reach founders around the world.
- Analytical. You are incisive about breaking down problems, and excel in using data to drive decisions.
- Creative. We don’t have a playbook, so you’ll be crafting our growth efforts from scratch.
- Exceptionally effective. You are an outstanding project manager, who can take an idea to impact without direction. You routinely deliver results people didn’t think were possible.
- Experienced. You’ve successfully driven growth for a nascent, high-impact product. You excel in a wide spectrum of growth tactics—from building a brand to optimizing conversion.
- Passionate about startups. You’ve been a part of starting companies, and love enabling founders.
- Scrappy, urgent, and decisive. You move fast and you’re comfortable doing whatever it takes to get the job done.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-JM2 #LI-PRI
We look forward to hearing from you.