Growth Marketing (MBA Intern) San Francisco
Help Stripe build a global growth engine
The Growth Marketing team’s mission is to drive scalable growth at Stripe, for both our Sold and Self Serve segments. We focus on the full user acquisition funnel, from bringing more people to our site to giving the right people the most relevant experience so they can derive the most value from Stripe. Rapid hypothesis driven experimentation and data informed insights are important cornerstones of our function. We are a highly cross-functional team at Stripe, partnering closely with Sales, Engineering, Design, Analytics and Finance. MBA interns will work on various initiatives such as lead gen experiments, optimizing our self serve conversion flow, help drive our growth measurement and operations cadence, deep dive into our acquisition channels to uncover insights and future growth strategies.
- Build a solid understanding of our Self Serve and Sold growth funnel and identify gaps/opportunities for scaled growth
- Work closely with other Marketing teams, Analytics, Sales and Sales Ops to scale existing programs or identify new growth channels
- Drive a high velocity experimentation process by leading experiment brainstorms, developing and managing an experiment backlog, setting up tracking and measurement, and leading weekly experiment reviews
- Share out weekly reports that quantify impact, identify trends, and encapsulate key initiatives, partnering with analytics team on dashboards, ad-hoc analysis, and regular marketing reviews
We’re looking for someone who:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience that can span operating roles (including marketing, analytics, product management, sales), banking or strategy consulting
- Highly analytical and proficient with SQL, relational databases and advanced Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to proactively work with functions across the company
- Preferred experience at a B2B company working in technology, infrastructure, or platform
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.