Growth Finance & Strategy - Insights San Francisco
Be a part of building the Finance team at Stripe!
We are building an elite team to drive financial insight and strategy at Stripe. You will be instrumental in defining Stripe’s financial and business aspirations and realizing its potential internationally.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leaders to drive the success of Stripe’s commercial efforts.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing leadership to identify important questions and answer them with data.
- Gain a deep knowledge and understanding of Stripe’s business performance across geographies and user segments to help guide Stripe’s strategy.
- Define metrics and leading indicators of sales performance and develop tools and dashboards to make these metrics widely accessible across Stripe.
- Be instrumental in defining pricing of Stripe’s products.
- Work closely with other analytical teams at Stripe to continually improve our understanding of our users and improve the quality of our insight and data.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ yrs experience in a data analytics role at a growth stage internet or software company OR experience at a top-tier management consulting, PE/venture, or investment banking firm.
- BS in a quantitative field (e.g., Applied Math, Econ, Statistics, Eng, CS).
- Mastery of SQL, a strong understanding of data relationships, and strong data visualization skills.
- The ability to communicate results clearly and a focus on driving impact with.
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity or interest in learning a scientific computing language (such as R or Python).
- Experience using statistical and econometrics models to predict financial metrics such as revenue and margin.
To apply, please send us:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Description of the most interesting data analysis you’ve done, key findings and its impact.
- Nice to have: Link or attachment of code you’ve written related to data analysis or examples of work you are proud of and would like to share.
We look forward to hearing from you.