Growth Finance & Strategy San Francisco
Be a part of building the Finance team at Stripe!
We are building an elite team to drive financial insight and strategy at Stripe. You will be instrumental in defining Stripe’s financial and business aspirations and realizing its potential internationally.
- Partner with the Financial Partnerships, Payment Operations and Financial Infrastructure Engineering teams to guide our financial partnerships and product strategy.
- Define frameworks and perform in-depth commercial due diligence to assess strategic financial partnerships.
- Partner with user facing teams on negotiations with our largest and most sophisticated prospects.
- Build financial forecasts, track performance and understand deviations from actuals.
- Partner with Financial Partnership team to define team metrics.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 4 to 7 years of operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles.
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and department leads. You are seen as a trusted and objective advisor.
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- The proven ability to be a self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision.
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured fast moving environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Financial Institutions experience.
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn is a must.
To apply, please send us:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.