Growth Finance & Strategy San Francisco
Be a part of building the Finance team at Stripe!
We are building an elite team to drive financial insight and strategy at Stripe. The Growth Finance and Strategy team brings understanding and predictability to Stripe’s top line financials, and we work together with our key business partners to accelerate long term growth for Stripe. You will be instrumental in defining Stripe’s business aspirations and realizing its potential.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leaders to drive the success of Stripe’s commercial efforts.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to identify important questions and answer them with data.
- Build financial forecasts, track performance and understand deviations from actuals to drive strategy and operational rigor.
- Gain deep knowledge and understanding of Stripe’s business performance across geographies and user segments.
- Partner with user-facing teams on negotiations with our largest and most sophisticated prospects.
- Be instrumental in defining Stripe’s pricing.
- Define metrics and leading indicators of business performance and partner with the Analytics team to develop tools and dashboards to make these metrics widely accessible across Stripe.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 to 7 years of operational experience including experience within investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, or business insights / analytics roles, and ideally more recent experience in strategic finance functions at a high-growth company.
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and department leads. You are seen as a trusted and objective advisor.
- An enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- A proven ability to be a self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision.
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn is a must.
To apply, please send us:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.