Global Security Operations Manager San Francisco
Help us scale our corporate security team!
The Corporate Security team at Stripe is looking for an experienced operations leader to join our team in San Francisco, CA. As the Global Security Operations Manager at Stripe, you will help develop our core physical security deliverables to office locations worldwide, and build your program regionally to support Stripe’s as they work around the globe. You will work cross functionally within the Corporate Security team, and alongside other business teams at the company to keep our employee’s and offices safe, protect our users and facilities, all while supporting global growth.
In this role you will:
- Serve as a leader on the team, and manage our security operations function worldwide.
- Work closely with Stripe’s workplace and facilities teams, office managers and team leads, external business partners, and help to manage relationships with regulatory and government agencies in order to maximize resources that benefit the team.
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop risk mitigation strategies for imminent threat scenarios, including active shooter protocols and a workplace violence prevention.
- Build a team that scales with the business, with regionally effective management groups that are localized for maximum effectiveness.
- Build complete policy and procedure guidance documents for vendor behavior, security practices, user operations escalations, event management, crisis management, and incident documentation.
- Manage Stripe’s global security operations center, working with internal teams to develop methods of operation for identified monitoring and response technologies.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- At least 5+ years of experience working at a multi-national company, with responsibility for global security operations.
- Solid understanding of core physical security risks and threats, and experience in developing effective and measurable programs in an international setting.
- A strategic mindset with a servant attitude, constantly working towards satisfying the needs of our customers.
- Extreme organizational skills, hyper responsiveness, leadership excellence.
The person we want to hire for this role will also:
- Build employee education programming to increase security awareness levels throughout the company as we work to develop a culture of security that protects our users.
- Partner with functional and business teams across the company to identify and document Stripe’s most impactful risks, and ensure that your team is aligned with our business continuity plans.
- Develop a global emergency response team (ERT) consisting of employee volunteers that can assist during an emergency in each office.
- Be responsible for oversight and management of security activities, including CCTV, alarm systems, access control systems, and security staff at all company sites, with a unified approach of escalation and response.
- Manage Stripe’s Global Security Operations Center; identify and develop GSOC technologies, deployment, and ongoing management with clear KPI’s that drive process improvement.
- Be a great communicator and solid project manager, able to effectively prioritize and advance a large number of projects happening simultaneously, often on tight deadlines.
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.