Global Revenue and Growth SP&A San Francisco
Be instrumental in building an elite team driving strategy, planning, and analysis at Stripe!
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for internet commerce. Hundreds of thousands of the world’s most innovative technology companies are scaling faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. We process billions of dollars every year for forward-thinking businesses around the world.
We are looking for a proven leader to lead our Global Revenue and Growth SP&A team, charged with driving growth and creating long term value for Stripe. As the financial right-hand to the Head of Global Revenue and Growth and his leadership team, you will be an indispensable partner in driving Stripe’s growth engine and accelerating our expansion around the world.
- Partner with our Global Revenue and Growth team to advise on near and long-term business growth strategies and planning, resource investment and alignment, and optimal organizational structure to achieve top-line and margin goals.
- Be responsible for our global consolidated point of view on revenue (including the underlying forecasting processes and models) and deliver integrated statistical and business insights on expected financial performance.
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, and marketing teams to drive strategic initiatives and projects that enable the Global Revenue and Growth team to scale and expand Stripe internationally.
- Apply expertise in industry and region-specific go-to-market strategies, in building value in competitive situations, in deal design and pricing decision support, and in optimal sales productivity and efficiency.
- Collaborate closely with Sales Operations to link sales targets, pipeline management, and deal forecasting at the segmentation level with corporate level growth goals.
- Develop frameworks and benchmarks, leading indicator metrics, and reporting to assess effectiveness of strategic initiatives and progress towards achievement of financial plans.
- Prepare financial analyses and presentations for the Board of Directors and Executive Team.
- Build and manage an elite team of ambitious, analytical, rigorous and user focused Stripes.
You should have:
- 10+ years of relevant operational experience in business finance, sales strategy or management consulting, with exposure to key financial management processes at a high-growth, scaling company, or comparable.
- Experience scaling a global organization working with business partners and engineering teams.
- A proven ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and leadership. You are seen as a trusted and objective advisor.
- The ability to balance finance and business interests in a fast moving, growth oriented culture.
- A proven ability to manage complex projects and enable resources (people, costs, and time) across multiple teams.
To apply, please send us:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.