Global Mobility Specialist Seattle
Help us scale internal and global mobility at Stripe!
We want employees to build meaningful careers that utilize their talents and build new skills. One of our pathways to career development is through internal mobility: moving to a new role on the same team, changing teams, or taking on a role in a new city or country. Stripe is looking for an experienced Mobility Specialist to help scale our mobility program! This role will be based in Seattle.
- Iterate on and implement a comprehensive mobility program at Stripe;
- Review requests for internal transfers, including day-to-day operational activities for mobility, tax, and relocation;
- Aggregate cross-team mobility information, working closely with the recruiting, legal, tax, equity, payroll and people teams;
- Monitor and manage mobility deadlines;
- Identify trends in mobility at Stripe, as well as process and policy gaps;
- Serve as a partner and resource for employees interested in pursuing a new internal role;
- Promote mobility as a cultural value at Stripe.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 5 years of mobility experience.
- Think strategically and creatively, finding solutions by reexamining assumptions.
- Be an expert at effectively managing deadlines and competing priorities, moving with urgency and focus.
- Communicate clearly and kindly.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.