Global Financial Analyst Dublin
Be a part of building the Finance team at Stripe!
We are building an elite team to drive financial insight and strategy at Stripe. You will be instrumental in defining Stripe’s financial and business aspirations and realizing its potential internationally.
- Partner with international business leaders to drive the success of Stripe’s international strategy by combining deep knowledge and understanding of Stripe’s business and value chain with financial and business metrics to help guide strategy
- Be instrumental in defining pricing of Stripe’s products internationally
- Build and own financial forecast models, including scenario and ad-hoc models for in-depth analyses as well as ensure their quality, timeliness and accuracy
- Define frameworks and measures to assess strategic initiatives and translate insights to make informed recommendations and resource allocation decisions -Develop leading indicator metrics and benchmarks
- 4 to 7 years of operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital or business insights / analytics
- A proven ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with business partners and department leads
- You are seen as a trusted and objective advisor
- Have an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- The proven ability to be a self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision
- The ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured fast moving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Financial Planning & Analysis experience with exposure to key financial management processes at a high-growth scaling company
- Advanced Excel
- Experience in R and or similar
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn
- CS degree or coding skills
To apply, please send us:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.