Global Benefits Program Manager San Francisco
Come and build with us the foundation on which every Stripe can build their best self.
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars in payments each year and enable hundreds of thousands of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
To further this important mission, we are looking for a rigorous and creative individual to build our global benefits portfolio to attract and retain the people that power Stripe. We are looking for an experienced, strategic benefits professional to manage our external partner relationships and partner with the People and Finance teams to develop, implement, and deliver benefits programs globally. Your work will be instrumental to Stripe achieving its mission by supporting every Stripe to take care of themselves and their loved ones, to build their best self, and to do their best work.
- Shape, launch, and administer Stripe’s global benefits portfolio in US and internationally to achieve our long term vision, including but not limited to health and wellness programs, time away and leave programs, retirement programs, and employee experience programs such as community, workplace, and transportation.
- Evaluate program decisions with analytical rigor and an appreciation of organizational tradeoffs.
- Define and monitor program success metrics, and incorporate actionable insights.
- Manage and hold our external program partners and brokers accountable.
- Develop and action an effective communication strategy for our global benefits programs, resulting in program discoverability and employee awareness.
- Be an in-house expert on Stripes global benefits portfolio, providing exceptional customer service and advocacy to our employees around the world to resolve questions or concerns.
- Ensure compliance with all local regulatory and reporting obligations.
- 5+ years of experience with developing, selecting, launching, and administering global benefit programs, ideally in a high-growth, scaling, technology environment.
- A strong understanding of best practices, current trends, and market benchmarks, ideally across US, Europe and APAC.
- Demonstrated ability to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgement in making decisions and collaborating with stakeholders.
- Proven analytical skills and a keen eye for detail (you can tell when somethings off, and you wont rest until it’s fixed).
- Proven ability to execute processes accurately and on time, and possess a creative approach to problem solving.
- Independently managed and negotiated with benefit service providers (including standalone partners, insurance carriers, and brokers).
- A deep commitment to excellent customer service, empathy, and discretion.
- The ability to communicate across diverse groups with clear, approachable, and friendly style (currently Stripe has employees in over 10 countries).
- Experience using Workday (or equivalent systems) to administer benefits.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile
We look forward to hearing from you.