Global Benefits Lead San Francisco
Stripe’s people are its most valuable resource, and as our Global Benefits Lead you’ll design, iterate and implement our benefits strategy to help us attract and retain top talent globally. You’ll be instrumental to Stripe in achieving its mission by supporting every Stripe to take care of themselves and their loved ones, to build their best self, and to do their best work.
- Leverage your deep knowledge of benefits to shape the way we think about attracting and retaining the best people at Stripe.
- Oversee and innovate on our global benefits program, including its design, implementation, analysis, and budgeting.
- Manage our Benefits team.
- Work with market data and external consultants to benchmark and stay current on industry trends and norms.
- Develop and document procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Work cross-functionally with managers and employees on benefits-related issues.
- Work with People Operations to implement benefits tracking and processes within Workday.
- Provide subject-matter expertise on topics related to benefits and perks.
- Ensure compliance with all local regulatory and reporting obligations.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 8-10+ years of work experience in benefits administration and management; preferably in-house at a pre-IPO company.
- A strong understanding of best practices, current trends, and market benchmarks, ideally across US, Europe and APAC.
- Excellent leadership skills and experience managing a team.
- Demonstrated ability to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgement in making decisions and collaborating with stakeholders.
- Proven analytical skills and a keen eye for detail (you can tell when something’s off, and you won’t rest until it’s fixed).
- Proven ability to execute processes accurately and on time, and possess a creative approach to problem solving.
- A deep commitment to excellent customer service, empathy, and discretion.
- The ability to communicate across diverse groups with clear, approachable, and friendly style.
- Experience using Workday (or equivalent systems) to administer benefits.
- BA/BS degree.
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you.