Front Office Coordinator San Francisco
Create an amazing workplace at Stripe!
Stripe has a fun and fast-paced culture, and we care deeply about making Stripe a great place for our employees. We’ve designed a beautiful, laid-back workspace in SoMa, and the company is composed of smart, funny, hardworking people.
We believe that our Front Office Coordinator is one of our most important roles: you’ll be the public face of our company and will give many of our guests their first impression of Stripe. As our Front Office Coordinator, you’ll have an amazing opportunity to shape Stripe’s visitor experience and culture, and you’ll get to work with several of our teams.
- Greet visitors to Stripe and ensure they’re properly checked in.
- Provide visitors with an excellent experience—connecting them with wifi info, offering refreshments, answering questions, and arranging transportation for candidates after their interviews.
- Assist with shipping, mail delivery, sorting, storage, and notification systems, as well as our UPS/USPS/FedEx relationships.
- Act as a point of contact for Stripes seeking help navigating all aspects of their workplace; both in-person at reception, and by email/Slack
- Own Stripe’s front of house experience, ensuring both guests and employees have a positive, productive and functional office environment.
- Collaborate with our Events, Recruiting, and Security teams to ensure visitors have an excellent experience that is in adherence with our visitor policies.
- Support the Workplace team’s goals by taking on ad hoc Workplace tasks and projects as they arise.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
You might be a good fit if you’re:
- Professional and level-headed, with a great sense of humor.
- A strong writer, who is able to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Warm, outgoing and customer-oriented.
- Extremely organized and a skilled multi-tasker.
- Self-driven and creative in coming up with solutions and processes improvements.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and a LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.