Financial Partnerships, Singapore Singapore
Stripe makes it easy for any developer to access and manage the capabilities of the financial system including global payments, banking, and other innovative financial services. The Financial Partnerships organization is responsible for the strategy, partnerships, and overall execution required to offer these capabilities globally.
Stripe is live in 26 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe. We’re looking for someone to join the Financial Partnerships team to work on Stripe’s expansion in APAC.
This is a senior role is based in Singapore and may require frequent travel to meet with partners in the region and travel to our headquarters in San Francisco on a quarterly basis.
- Build and manage partnerships that enable Stripe to launch in additional countries
- Devise our partnership framework and operational strategy in the region
- Be the bridge between financial partners and internal teams to drive strategic initiatives and projects
- Communicate a deep understanding of Stripe’s partners across the company.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 8+ years of partnership management and business development experience
- Self-starter who is resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Thrives under pressure and enjoys managing multiple stakeholders to drive towards an optimal outcome
- Willingness to travel and ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
We look forward to hearing from you.