Financial Partnerships, Latin America São Paulo
Stripe makes it easy for any developer to access and manage the capabilities of the financial system including global payments, banking, and other innovative financial services. The Financial Partnerships organization is responsible for the strategy, partnerships, and overall execution required to offer these capabilities globally. Stripe is live in 26 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe. We’re looking for someone to join the Financial Partnerships team to work on Stripe’s expansion in LatAm. This role is based in São Paulo and may require monthly travel to meet with partners in the region and travel to our headquarters in San Francisco on a quarterly basis.
- Drive long-term, strategic initiatives and projects that involve our financial partners
- Build and manage partnerships that enable Stripe to launch in additional countries throughout LatAm
- Help us deepen our product stack in current markets by working closely with our partners and develop new partnerships to support additional payment methods
- Define the operational strategy that will enable Stripe’s long-term success in the region
- Work closely with our SF-based teams to develop the product required to deliver a world-class Stripe experience to local markets
- Communicate a deep understanding of Stripe’s partners and the financial services industry across the company
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 4+ years of experience in payments
- Has a strong background in negotiating deals and can adopt their style across different cultures
- Is resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Is able to prioritize competing demands while working on complex problems Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and drive towards an optimal outcome
- Fluency in Portuguese and Spanish is a plus (written and spoken) in addition to excellent communication skills in English a strong plus
We look forward to hearing from you.