Financial Partnerships - Europe Partner Manager (French speaker) London
Stripe makes it easy for any developer to access and manage the capabilities of the financial system including global payments, banking, and other innovative financial services. The Financial Partnerships organization is responsible for the strategy, partnerships, and overall execution required to offer these capabilities globally. Stripe is live in 25 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe. We’re looking for someone to join the Financial Partnerships team to work on Stripe’s expansion in Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA), with a particular focus on France and French-speaking countries (though not limited to). This role is to be based in Paris or London, and will require frequent travel to meet with partners in Paris/London and the EMEA area, with regular travel to our headquarters in San Francisco.
- Drive long-term, strategic initiatives and projects that involve our financial partners (e.g., local card schemes such as Cartes Bancaires, acquiring and issuing banks), local regulating bodies and payment expert groups (e.g., e-commerce association payment committee)
- Help us deepen our product stack in current markets by working closely with our partners and develop new partnerships to support additional local payment methods (e.g., payment by installment, meal voucher)
- Define the payment strategy that will enable Stripe’s long-term success in the region
- Build and manage partnerships that enable Stripe to launch in additional countries throughout EMEA
- Provide expertise to and support local sales team on strategic deals with complex financial intricacies.
- Work closely with our SF-based teams to develop the product required to deliver a world-class Stripe experience to the local market
- Communicate a deep understanding of Stripe’s partners across the company.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 4+ years of experience in payments.
- Fluency in French (written and spoken) and excellent communication skills in English.
- Has a strong background in negotiating deals and can adapt their style across different cultures.
- Is resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Is able to prioritize competing demands while working on complex problems.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and drive towards an optimal outcome.
We look forward to hearing from you.