Financial Partnerships - Partner Manager, Cards New York San Francisco
Stripe makes it easy for any developer to access and manage the capabilities of the financial system including global card payments, banking, and other innovative financial services. The Financial Partnerships organization is responsible for the strategy, partnerships, and overall execution required to offer these capabilities globally. Stripe is live in over 25 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe.
We’re looking for someone to join the Cards & Banking team to work on managing some of our largest card network and acquiring partners in North America. This role will be based in our headquarters in San Francisco.
- Drive long-term, strategic initiatives and projects that involve our acquiring and card network partners.
- Build and deepen partnerships that enable Stripe to launch new products and services.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Finance, Legal, Financial Crimes, and other teams to communicate a deep understanding of Stripe’s partners.
- Join a fast growing and high-impact team to build the universal payments infrastructure of the Internet through partnerships.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years of payments experience working with acquirers and the card networks.
- Is resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Is able to prioritize competing demands while working on complex problems.
- Can manage multiple stakeholders and drive towards an optimal outcome.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, product, engineering, and sales internally and externally.
You should include these in your application:
- A link to relevant online profiles (e.g. LinkedIn) and your resume.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-FB1
We look forward to hearing from you.