Financial Partnerships - Partner Manager, Terminal New York
Stripe makes it easy for any developer to access and manage the capabilities of the financial system including global card payments, banking, and other innovative financial services. The Financial Partnerships organization is responsible for the strategy, partnerships, and overall execution required to offer these capabilities globally. Stripe is live in over 25 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe.
We’re looking for someone to join the Cards & Banking team to work on managing and expanding Stripe’s financial partnerships that enable our Terminal product globally. This role will be based in New York.
- Drive long-term, strategic initiatives and projects that involve our acquiring and card network partners.
- Build and deepen partnerships that enable Stripe to launch new features and markets for our Terminal product.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Finance, Legal, Financial Crimes, and other teams to communicate a deep understanding of Stripe’s partners.
- Identify areas of the rules that need to better align or are no longer relevant with the changing landscape of our users and our product. You will define and document our position as well as develop our engagement strategy with card networks.
- Join a fast growing and high-impact team to build the universal payments infrastructure of the Internet through partnerships.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years of payments experience working with acquirers and the card networks on point of sale solutions.
- Is resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Has a solid background in negotiation and can adapt their style across different business cultures.
- Has good understanding of card scheme rules and requirements. Is able to prioritize competing demands while working on complex problems.
We look forward to hearing from you.