Financial Partnerships - Partner Manager, Banking New York San Francisco
Stripe makes it easy for any developer to access and manage the capabilities of the financial system including global card payments, banking, and other innovative financial services. The Financial Partnerships organization is responsible for the strategy, partnerships, and overall execution required to offer these capabilities globally. Stripe is live in 25 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe.
We’re looking for an exceptional partner manager to join the Financial Partnerships team to work on growing, managing and defining the long-term engagement strategy with our key banking partners in North America. This role will be based in our headquarters in San Francisco.
- Drive long-term, strategic initiatives and projects that involve our banking partners.
- Scale well-defined partnership strategies that enable Stripe to launch new products and services.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Product, Finance, Legal, Financial Crimes, and other teams to communicate a deep understanding of Stripe’s partners.
- Join a fast growing and high-impact team to build the universal payments infrastructure of the Internet through partnerships.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 8+ years of experience working in business development or partner management with financial institutions.
- Is resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Is able to prioritize competing demands while working on complex problems.
- Can manage multiple stakeholders and drive towards an optimal outcome.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, product, engineering, and sales internally and externally.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-FB1
We look forward to hearing from you.