Financial Partnerships - Europe Partner Manager, Cards London
Stripe makes it easy for any developer to access and manage the capabilities of the financial system including global payments, banking, and other innovative financial services. The Financial Partnerships organization is responsible for the strategy, partnerships, and overall execution required to offer these capabilities globally.
Stripe is live in 25 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe. We’re looking for someone to join the Financial Partnerships team to work on Stripe’s card partners and our expansion in Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
This role is based in London, and will require frequent travel to meet with partners in the EMEA area, with regular travel to our headquarters San Francisco.
- Drive long-term, strategic initiatives and projects that involve our financial partners.
- Build and manage partnerships that enable Stripe to launch in additional countries throughout EMEA
- Help us deepen our product stack in current markets by working closely with our partners and develop new and existing partnerships to
- Manage our regional relationships with our partners Visa and MasterCard
- Define the cards payment strategy that will enable Stripe’s long-term success in the region
- Communicate a deep understanding of Stripe’s partners across the company and to our partners and the industry
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 5+ years of experience in payments
- Has a strong background in negotiating deals and can adapt their style across different cultures
- Is resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Is able to prioritize competing demands while working on complex problems
- Can manage multiple stakeholders and drive towards an optimal outcome
- Has excellent communication skills in English
- Is Business proficient in another European language
We look forward to hearing from you.