Financial Industry Operations - Global LATAM Seattle
Stripe makes it easy for any developer to access and manage the capabilities of the financial system including global payments, banking, and other innovative financial services. The Payment Operations team is responsible for enabling smooth, scalable and mutually beneficial interactions between financial partners, our users and Stripe. You will do this by working with many Stripe teams, bringing a deep understanding of payment processing to improve our products and the usage of them for our users.
Stripe is live in 25 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe. We’re looking for someone to join the financial industry operations team that is part of Payment Operations and be located in Seattle.
- Build and own operational relationships across partners in cards, banking and other payment methods.
- Work cross-functionally with a number of teams, including Engineering, Product, and others to build the best products for our payments stack.
- Provide expertise to, and support local sales and account management teams on strategic partners with complex financial intricacies.
You may be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years of payments experience working with a combination of global and regional card networks (e.g. Visa, Elo); alternative and local payment providers (e.g Oxxo, Boletos) and global banks.
- 3+ years experience writing SQL queries, and using the data for problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills – including the ability to speak to different teams such as product, engineering, and sales internally and externally.
- Is resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Fluency in English required; fluency in Spanish or Portugese as a strong preference.
We look forward to hearing from you.