Finance & Strategy (MBA Intern) San Francisco
Be instrumental in driving strategy, planning, and analysis at Stripe!
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable hundreds of thousands of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year. The Finance & Strategy (“F&S”) team partners deeply with all parts of Stripe and helps decision-making and planning by developing frameworks, providing insight, and having an unparalleled understanding of the trajectory of the business. To further this important mission, we are looking for insightful and analytical leaders to be financial and strategic partners to the business teams that power Stripe.
- Nurture deep, trusted partnerships with your respective business teams.
- Provide analytical rigor and bring strategic leadership to key initiatives that will enable Stripe to scale sustainably.
- Be your teams’ go-to partner for strategic and investment decisions.
- Lead strategic and financial planning processes for your teams (for example, Long-Range Planning).
- Develop and monitor critical success metrics, and communicate insights to relevant stakeholders.
You’ll be a fit if:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, corporate planning, business finance, analytics, or related fields.
- Demonstrated abilities to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide-range of stakeholders.
- Proven proclivity for quickly identifying and methodically resolving potential roadblocks.
- A keen analytical eye, and extensive expertise building integrated, sensitized models from scratch (in Excel or other planning applications).
- The ability to maintain high-performance under tight timelines, and a “roll up your sleeves” mindset
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.