Field Marketing San Francisco
Help define and amplify the Stripe story and connect our products with users.
As an early member of the marketing team at Stripe, you’ll be a part of a team helping businesses get started and grow globally by making it easy to accept payments from anywhere in the world. Every year, Stripe helps hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world process billions of dollars.
As the first field marketer at Stripe, you’ll have the opportunity to help shape how we reach and interact with our customers, creating inspiring and compelling campaigns, resources and experiences that demonstrate how Stripe’s products can help their businesses. To do this, you’ll be counted on to work cross-functionally across sales, comms, and product, legal, engineering and more.
As the ideal candidate, you’re a leader and a doer. You take a creative approach to challenges and initiatives and never settle for good enough. You’re strategic and collaborative with a strong bias to action and you care about doing what’s best for our users, for Stripe, and your team.
You’ll have relevant experience with and a passion for content marketing, demand generation, account-based marketing, and designing and executing marketing campaigns. You’ll be able to help set our field marketing strategy, as well as roll up your sleeves to execute on it.
- Work closely with sales and understand our users and audiences in order to develop field marketing priorities and effective field marketing programs.
- Understand our audiences and decision makers and create messaging and content resources they need to better understand Stripe’s offerings and benefits. This may include research and reports, guides, and presentations.
- Plan and execute marketing programs to drive awareness among audiences beyond developers and startups, generate leads and accelerate pipeline. Programs can include but are not limited to outbound email and direct mail campaigns, webinars, partner activities, content marketing, account-based marketing and working closely with the events team on Stripe events and third party events.
- Be responsible for tracking, measuring and communicating program results.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 7-10 years of B2B marketing experience, including specific experience with content creation and content marketing, multi-touch campaigns, demand generation, and multi-channel programs and tactics such as email, webinars and content partnerships.
- Demonstrated track record of generating innovative content and campaigns that exceed target goals.
- Proven ability to communicate complex topics with simplicity and clarity, and to communicate powerful stories to drive demand and support sales.
- Resourceful, creative and dedicated to achieving operational and creative excellence.
- Ability to work and adapt in a changing and technical industry and work environment.
- Superb organization and project management skills and the ability to work on and manage multiple complex projects at once.
- Proven leadership ability and effectiveness working collaboratively and cross functionally.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-JM2
We look forward to hearing from you.