Field Events Manager San Francisco
Help us grow Stripe by delivering outstanding events to our users
We’re looking for an experienced, creative, powerhouse event manager to join the Stripe events team and help us build our field events program. You’ll work with us to create event experiences that delight, inspire, and educate our users, bringing our brand to life for key audiences and helping to expand our reach around the globe.
Working closely with Growth Marketing, Sales, Account Management, Product, and many other teams, you’ll be a key part of building and managing a top-notch global field events program for Stripe. You’ll partner on strategy and lead execution for user engagement, sales, and field marketing events, ensuring that we deliver unique and thoughtful experiences every time.
If you’re someone that loves digging into data and metrics, obsesses over the attendee experience, and enjoys brainstorming event formats as much as perfecting the tiniest details, we want to hear from you!
- Drive strategy and execution of Stripe’s field events program, defining goals, tactics, content, and success metrics for different audience segments
- In close partnership with Sales and Growth Marketing, develop and expand the scope of the field events program to drive new leads, nurture existing ones, and bring our reach to new markets
- Incorporate data-driven insights into the full event lifecycle, from strategic pre-planning through post-event reporting
- Produce events from concept through completion: identify opportunities, define strategy and goals, assemble project teams, manage vendors, source diverse speakers and audiences, create runbooks, and navigate the murky waters of event metrics along the way
- Develop new event ideas, concepts, processes, and formats, ensuring consistency and creativity throughout all event touchpoints and locations
- Refine and document the workings of our events program alongside the team, helping us scale our program across the globe
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years of full-time experience planning events for startup, enterprise, and executive audiences in a fast-paced environment, preferably at a technology company
- At least 3 years of experience partnering closely with Sales teams to develop strategies and track metrics for field events, such as executive briefings, influencer events, CXO dinners, conference activations, QBRs, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of the sales landscape in the tech industry
- Demonstrable experience working with and analyzing data from customer databases, such as Salesforce
- A relentless commitment to focusing on the details and staying hyper-organized
- A wealth of event planning knowledge and comfortability executing the soup-to-nuts details for a variety of event formats
- Established relationships with event vendors and agencies
- A passion for transforming brand principles into real-life experiences
- Superb communication and problem-solving skills
- The ability to thrive in a high-growth workplace and be flexible when priorities shift
Nice to haves:
- Comfortability owning a content production process
- Global event planning experience
- Proficiency for managing digital event assets (email, website, etc.)
- A knack for writing clear and concise documentation
- Extensive knowledge of San Francisco’s venues, restaurants, and spaces
We look forward to hearing from you.